+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3
    Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Wii-U: Star Fox, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard svelati dal Time

http://time.com/2850146/shigeru-miya...medium=twitter

The games are Star Fox for the Wii U, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard.

A game Nintendo fans have been waiting for a very long time to see: Star Fox is back, only reimagined on the Wii U using Miyamoto’s new GamePad-based controls — controls that’ll ask of players things they’ve never had to do before in a video game. Whether they’ll come willing or balk remains to be seen, but Miyamoto is convinced he’s on to a control scheme that’s not only novel, but with practice, indispensable.
    In his new version of Star Fox — still fundamentally a spaceship-based shooter — players now use the GamePad’s motion controls to aim and fire the Arwing’s weapons, simultaneously controlling the nimble craft itself by thumbing the joysticks to accelerate or turn and pull off signature moves like barrel rolls, loops and the tactically essential Immelman turn. And you can still morph your Arwing into a land tank, rocketing down to the surface of a planet, then rattling around the battlefield and laying waste to the landscape.

In one of the games, which Miyamoto called Project Giant Robot, players control sky-scraping automatons, angling the Wii U GamePad in front of a TV screen while shifting their torsos left and right or up and down to maneuver the robot’s upper-body while thumbing the controller’s joysticks to punch or grab — almost like a full-body game of Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots. The GamePad shows you what the robot sees, while the TV screen offers a zoomed-back view, letting onlookers — as well as you — admire your tromping, pummeling handiwork.

In another, titled Project Guard, the GamePad became a quick-jump map of a fortress manned by numbered, laser-firing security cameras. As robots encroach on different entry points, you have to tap the GamePad to leap from camera to camera, blasting enemies that trundle or come at you sprinting — even some that sneak under your radar. All the while, onlookers can shout out the numbers that correspond to robot-threatened camera feeds, turning your defense operations into a frenetic, heart-racing, tap-and-fire scramble.
    Ultima modifica di Bishop76; 10-06-14 alle 16:36:10

Il Somax
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Wii-U: Star Fox, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard svelati dal Time

In other news, la sede del time è attualmente sotto attacco da una misteriosa orda di ninja dalla provenienza ignota.

Il Nonno L'avatar di ____RAZIEL____

Predefinito Re: Wii-U: Star Fox, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard svelati dal Time

Pare ci saranno mechs:

Speaking with Entertainment Weekly, Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto says that the Star Fox game currently being worked on for the Wii U will probably end up utilizing certain ideas from another prototype of his—Project Guard, shown at E3 this year.

“Perhaps if you noticed in Project Guard, there was a Star Fox logo on the cameras! I have different ideas for what would be possible, but I haven’t finalized anything yet,” Miyamoto said, when asked if Project Guard would be a game of its own, or whether it was merely a prototype that was meant to be part of something bigger.

“One idea that I had for Star Fox is something like the Thunderbirds TV series, where they had all these different vehicles and Mechs that they could use. I’m not certain, but one thing I think about Star Fox is that, instead of just a ship-based adventure that we’ve seen in previous Star Fox games, there’s multiple different mechs and vehicles and things that they use. And maybe, within that, the Project Guard style of gameplay could be one element of sort of a larger-scaled thing.

Miyamoto added, “The other analogy I’ve been using with the team is that the Star Fox games that we used to make were Star Fox for the movie theater, a big dramatic adventure. And this time, with our focus, it’s a little bit more of Star Fox if it were a TV series. So maybe Project Guard is the TV series of Star Fox that runs late at night, and the main missions of Star Fox are the TV series that runs in primetime.”

Meanwhile, Wired reports that Star Fox for Wii U has been prototyped entirely within Nintendo, and that the company is now looking for an external developer to take on the project and see it through to the end.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato