Risultati da 1 a 17 di 17
    Il Nonno L'avatar di Terenas77
    Localitą
    Cypra Mundi

Predefinito [4chan] Kharn, what a guy...

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Kharn

I've always said Khārn the Betrayer is a heck of a guy in spite of his reputation. But even I have often wondered just which side of him was more prevalent. The great guy or the butcher?
    I got my answer when The Red Rivers sacked an Adeptus Mechanicus primary research facility. Aided by renegade tech priests we opened the bulkhead doors of the Head Magos's research chamber, and ended his life. In this room was a huge throne that the Magos used, a massive collection of wires around a cold metal frame used to interface with the facility.
    Grinning, a guardsman jumped onto the throne and yelled "HEY GUYS! I'M THE EMPEROR!". We barely had time to chuckle before hearing a loud clang behind us.
    Behind us stood Khārn, his axe having slipped from his grasp as he stared at us. We weren't sure what was happening till frothing blood began to spill out his helmet.
    With a roar of anger that drowned out our own cries Khārn rushed the throne, ripping it out of the wall over his head as the guardsman remained sitting in it screaming helplessly. With a cry of "REVENGE!" Khārn drove the entire throne through the floor, utterly destroying it and the guardsman in an explosion of gore. We ran.
    I was too slow and the other guys sealed the bulkhead behind them, leaving me alone and cowering as Khārn advanced. He was almost upon me when he stopped and burst out laughing at me.
    "APRIL FOOLS!"
    Rattled but relieved, I burst into an exhausted laugh at the clever gag. Suitably pleased, Khārn slapped me on the back and praised me for being such a good sport. The Tech Priests tell me they've never seen a bulkhead breached by a human body before, but that's Khārn for you. Heck of a guy.
    As I always say, Khārn the Betrayer was pretty fun to be around, and contrary to popular belief he actually had a sense of humor as well. Probably the best example was in the middle of the campaign during a sweeping of an Imperial Guard command post, with Khorne Berserkers and our Red Rivers company marching directly into the defensive fire. The closer we got, the more apparent it became that the only thing holding the Guardsmen together was a grizzled looking Commissar in full uniform, one gun turned on us and another firing on any of his men who looked like running.
    Khārn was at the tip of the assault, and so he got to the Commissar first, plucking the screaming officer up by the neck and holding him over his head.
    Then, out of nowhere one of the other berserkers grabs the Commissar's legs and roars "MAKE A WISH!". Well, as you can imagine everyone on both sides forgets about the fight, and watches Khārn and this other Khorne-worshiping marine just start pulling on this Commissar at both ends, the old man screaming out oaths and curses like you wouldn't believe! You could almost hear the sound of flesh tearing and bone snapping over the cheering.
    Then, Khārn just let go. Totally not expecting it and pulling with all his might, the Khorne Berserker just falls backwards and starts tumbling with the near dead Commissar into a damaged hellhound, his armor grating off it and sparking!
    Well, after the explosion we all turned back to Khārn, who had managed to keep a hold of the Commissar's fancy hat. Ol' Khārn put it on, and damned if it wasn't the funniest thing any of us had ever seen... till he turned to us and bellowed "I'M THE NEW COMMISSAR" at us.
    They tell me five thousand traitor guardsmen died that day before someone could take that hat off him.
    What a kidder!
    "WHERE IS MY EQUERRY?!" Angron's roaring voice echoed throughout the ship, buckling two bulkheads and killing an astropath within the 'anger zone'. The World Eater's Primarch stormed through the corridors with his head held high, smashing it through several ornate archways as his feet battered and dented the floor with each step like the beating of a war drum.
    Captain Khārn of the Fifth Assault Company, Equerry of the World Eaters had been admiring the ornate workings of a dreadnought sarcophagus, a low sigh issuing forth from his helmet as he heard his lord approaching. With a thunderous crash, Angron threw his weight against the loudly snoring construct, sending it bowling into a nearby row of its fellows, knocking them all about like skittles.
    "TREACHERY! BLOOD! TRAITORS!" Angron screamed, flecks of spittle splattering all over the equerry's armor, "I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE! IN BLOOD! I'LL KILL HIS FAMILY! ALL OF THEM!"
    "What's wrong, my lord?" Khārn asked, his voice low as to not startle his already over-stimulated commander.
    Angron thrust a small plastcrete cube in front of the Captain's face, three little movable rows covered in colored squares. Even if it weren't practically being crammed up his nose, Khārn could clearly make out the shapes of Angron's armored fingers forced into every tile.
    "WHO MADE THIS?! I WANT TO EAT THEIR SKULL AND LINE MY BED WITH THEIR BONES! BLOOD!" Angron screamed again, utterly soaking Khārn head to toe in spittle.
    "I AM AWAKE?! IS IT TIME TO BATTLE?!" One of the dreadnoughts cried out, the sarcophagus merely wobbling on its side without being connected to its proper frame, as Angron and the Tech-priests continued screaming at everything.
    "And that" Khārn the Betrayer spoke to his audience of Red Rivers infantrymen, as he ineffectually plinked a skull full of blood against his mouthpiece and spilled it all down his front, "is why I decided to start killing everyone"

Il Nonno

Predefinito Re: [4chan] Kharn, what a guy...

Terenas, perle ai porci... siamo in pochi qua dentro che hanno familiaritą con il BG di WH40K

La Borga L'avatar di defmaka

Che é sta mmmmnierda da nnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeerd???

Il Nonno

Then, out of nowhere one of the other berserkers grabs the Commissar's legs and roars "MAKE A WISH!"

non ho mica capito la terza, sarą che č mattina...

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Trave Visualizza Messaggio

non ho mica capito la terza, sarą che č mattina...
    Credo Angron alle prese con un cubo di Rubik?

Il Nonno

ok adesso l'ho capita

Banned

aramaico puro

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di manuč
    Localitą
    roma

inglisc, inglisc evriuer...

legolas_85
    ospite

dio che roba da nerd

ITT: heretics

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di manuč
    Localitą
    roma

e IT?

Shogun Assoluto
    Localitą
    Trasferito a Borgo Panigale

figurati se leggo

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di BaRtUc

Learn to /tg/

Localitą
    Cypra Mundi

Heretics everywhere

Credo Angron alle prese con un cubo di Rubik?
    Si

Da notare la bravura del tizio che l'ha scritta, usa una terminolgia perfetta (es: uso del termine "plascrete")

Questa pure č carina:

The second time I crossed paths with Khārn was in a later stage in the campaign. We were besieging one of the major hives of the planet, and I tell you what that place was locked up tighter than a Dark Eldar's pants. My commander, Oxlor the Vilest, was stuck in an argument with some idiot leader of some group of Death Guard. You could see the smell it was so bad. I could tell Oxlor wasn't happy, since everyone knows the Death Guard's answer to everything is to just walk at it and watch your bits fly off. Not so good for us soft and squishy guys.
    Out of nowhere, this big hand grabs our commander by the shoulder and just hefts him aside, three whole trenches back where he rebounds off a basilisk. The crew was so shocked they fired off a round on a horrible trajectory, and the shell streaked high into the sky.
    Khārn the Betrayer just dusts himself down, and then picks back up what he had been holding. Now, I'm no techpriest and I never will be, but I know a nuclear warhead when I see it. I don't know where he got it.
    No one says anything, so The Betrayer just punches the Plague marine in the face, and stuffs the warhead into the leaking mess of his stomach while he was still reeling.
    No run up, no preparation. He just fucking throws the other marine into the air at the hive. For a moment it actually looks like he's thrown the warp-damned fool OVER the hive, but as he flies over the top the basilisk shell comes down and spears him through the whole hive! There's a low boom noise, the ground shakes, and then the whole hive IMPLODES!
    Everything clears, and Khārn looks at me, and I feel about one foot tall. I don't know if he recognized me, but he leans down and whispers. Khārn WHISPERS to me.
    "I was trying to hit the Emperor's Children on the other side" he confides in me, and then nudges me as though it's supposed to be our little secret.
    I was in traction for a MONTH.
    Ultima modifica di Terenas77; 27-02-13 alle 15:53:42

Banned

Raga

Fatevi una vita

Localitą
    Cypra Mundi

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da legolas_85 Visualizza Messaggio
    dio che roba da nerd
    Dice l'animefag con il nickname tratto dal Signore degli Anelli

Il Nonno

concordo con il fatto che č roba nerd peso, perņ č divertente se sai di cosa sta parlando io c'ho giocato dai 13 ai 18 anni al 40K... spettacolo.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB č Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] č Attivato
  • Il codice HTML č Disattivato