Pag 7 di 7 PrimaPrima ... 567
Risultati da 151 a 169 di 169
    Lo Zio L'avatar di Mafetapaz

Predefinito Re: Conferenza microsoft:let the facepalming begin

I prezzi usa sono sempre senza tasse, perché variano da stato a stato!! Anche Apple mette i prezzi senza tasse.

Da noi l'iva é al 21%, toglietela da 500€ e rifate i conti...

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Fenris

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Mafetapaz Visualizza Messaggio
    I prezzi usa sono sempre senza tasse, perché variano da stato a stato!! Anche Apple mette i prezzi senza tasse.

Da noi l'iva é al 21%, toglietela da 500€ e rifate i conti...
    558,2059 dollari se ho fatto bene il conto (cosa su cui non giurerei )

Un buon extra a gratis comunque

tasse doganali? Guardate che solitamente, dal prezzo di un prodotto elettronico esentasse, va aggiunto il 30% tra IVA e dazi vari (anche solo quelli di importazione da USA a Europa, vanno dal 3 al 6% solitamente).
    Lo dico per esperienza anche su prodotti cinema professionali.
    C'è poco da fare, il cambio 1:1 non è così folle...

Diciamo che stiamo comunque sui 30€-50€ di differenza... potevano mettere 450€... ma tutte le variazioni di IVA se le cucca microsoft
    Ultima modifica di Mafetapaz; 10-06-13 alle 19:42:43

Con il 30% si son tenuti comunque il margine di avanzo

Ma non è che all'inizio stessi dicendo che è una novità eh

il problema è che ogni tanto si vuol far passare l'idea del cambio 500$= 370€.... e tutti a urlare e strapparsi le vesti

Castigatore[zetasky]
    ospite

Non ho visto la conferenza, ma leggendo in giro commenti non mi è sembrato che sia stata formidabile
    Comunque una cosa che mi preoccupa è questa:

Additionally, Microsoft says games that make use of the Xbox One's cloud technology "may" require a constant connection to the Internet.

Chamberlain
    ospite

Strano! Il cloud richiede internet, che cosa pazzesca!

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Chamberlain Visualizza Messaggio
    Strano! Il cloud richiede internet, che cosa pazzesca!
    Primo: nel testo c'è scritto "may". Ovvero, ti viene dato il segnale che se sei offline non puoi salvare in locale. Non è bello, perchè non tutti come te, hanno quella possibilità. Quindi la cosa fa pensare e non è così "pazzesca". Un pò di senso critico quando dall'alto qualcuno ti dice come ti devi mettere a pecorino, please.

Secondo: si parla di sconnessione per non più di 24 ore, dopodichè viene fatto un ricontrollo della stessa.

Se sono cose normali per alcuni, per tanti altri non lo sono. In effetti le critiche al riguardo sono tantissime.

Da soli questi punti di vista XBOXONE rischia di rimanere indietro rispetto alla PS4... se non aggiustano il tiro.

Castigatore[zetasky]
    ospite

Piuttosto mi preoccupa che infilino il cloud dappertutto, in modo da richiedere la presenza costante di una connessione internet.
    In sostanza il cloud è la scusa per un DRM always on.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Mdk001

Conoscendo la MS, come minimo basterà resettare l'orologio interno per bypassare il controllo ogni 24ore o roba così

Lo Zio

Quando ho visto salire sul palco quello con la maglietta di TW3 roba che mi scoppia il cuore .

Carino Dead rising 3

Dio mio

Speaking to GameTrailers, Xbox’s Don Mattrick dropped a quote which I would almost describe as “tasty flamebait”.

“We have a product for people who aren’t able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” he said.

“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”

Mattrick said that Xbox One has been “created for gamers, by gamers” and that commentators need to see how the always-on requirement works before they judge it.

“I think in the long run, we’ll build a global leading product that people are going to love and embrace,” he said.

“It’s very important to them and they’re opinionated. And they’re smart. So they look at all those things and say ‘Hey, is this going to impact me in a negative way?’ And until you use it, it’s really hard to understand what all the advantages are.”
    Lo fanno apposta

NOXx
    ospite

Inviato tramite il mio Rutto Ipersonico

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Forse la Microsoft sta trovando la scusa per uscire dal mercato

Oddworld co-creator Lorne Lanning has explained why his ‘New ‘N Tasty’ remake of Abe’s Oddysee will not hit Xbox 360 or Xbox One in a new interview. In short; Microsoft still isn’t letting developers self-publish on its platforms, so he’s not buckling.

In an interview with Eurogamer, Lanning suggested that Microsoft only has eyes for bit, multi-million generating hits and sees indies and small teams as a weak prospect. He added that he has been trying to speak with Microsoft about releasing New ‘N Tasty on Xbox formats without success.

“For Xbox One they’ve granted us a license for New ‘n’ Tasty! but they still say you need a publisher,” Lanning explained. “We don’t have a publisher so we’re not officially on the platform, even though we’re compatible, even though we’ll be ready to do it. Period.

“Why do we need a publisher when we self-finance our games, we build our own IP, we manage our own IP and we’ve turned nearly two million units online as indie publishers sold – not free downloads? Why? What’s wrong with us?

“It’s a different level of perspective. Is it ridiculous? I guess it depends on what seat you’re sitting in. But I think right now Wall Street is seeing something else that’s ridiculous and we’re seeing it reflected in public companies’ stock values.

“Who’s in touch with their audience? And who seems out of touch with their audience? All we know is we’ve tried to get our games on their platform and we can’t do it – and I even helped them release the box.”

When I spoke with Lanning last year, it was clear that he has no love for capitalism and the desire to make money without then investing it back into something useful, such as more Oddworld games. In fact, he told me the whole series has anti-consumerist and institution undertones.

Lanning added that because Sony has many seasoned gamers helping formulate the company’s PS4 strategy, that it offers developers on the platform more freedom to try crazy and innovative ideas.

Despite being blocked by Microsoft’s need to have a publisher, Lanning said that while he may consider siding with a publisher to get the game released on Xbox consoles, he won’t sign a deal unless it makes sense from a revenue standpoint.

Lanning concluded, “I’ve had people tell me, ‘dude, just go up there, you’re losing millions of dollars.’ You know what? Oddworld wasn’t built on selling out.”

What do you make of Microsoft’s need to have a publisher? Is it old-hat? Is Sony doing it better? Let us know what you think below.
    Questo ci riporta al motivo per cui Sony ha fatto 20 minuti di conferenza sugli indie

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Fenris Visualizza Messaggio
    Dio mio

Lo fanno apposta
    Stanno forzando la mano, mi pare evidente.

Se gli va bene, i dollah extra che si intascano sono cospicui, se va male, beh

ZioYuri78
    ospite

Riguardo a Ryse (gioco esclusiva dei Crytek), da Kotaku:

I’m on the battlefield. I’m stomping through the corpses of my comrades swinging my sword at anything that moves. I begin a combo, I slash twice and then whooom slow motion is initiated, shit is about to get ‘cinematic’. A button prompt hovers elusively above the sword I’m about to drive into the throat of my enemy… argh I’m too slow! The prompt flickers, disappears.

I missed it. Damn.

But then somehow, for some reason, I still complete the cinematic ‘kill’.

What?

Maybe it’s a bug I think, but no. Next time I deliberately press the wrong button. The kill goes ahead, no consequences. Then I try hitting no buttons whatsoever. The kill goes ahead. I put the controller on the table in front of me, the kill goes ahead.

What is going on here?

I ask one of the Crytek people hovering at the booth – is this a bug? Why am I completing kills when I hit the wrong button prompt? Or, worse, no button at all. Turns out it was a deliberate design choice.

“We don’t want the player to feel frustrated,” I am told.
    Altro che QTE, qui si può pure fare a meno di premere i pulsanti

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Fra poco non ne faranno più videogiochi.

Le grandi software house metteranno direttamente i video su Youtube

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ZioYuri78 Visualizza Messaggio
    Altro che QTE, qui si può pure fare a meno di premere i pulsanti
    Non è esattamente così,se vai nel topic di Ryse c'è spiegato bene perchè funzionano così

Pag 7 di 7 PrimaPrima ... 567

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato