+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 18 di 78 PrimaPrima ... 8161718192028 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 426 a 450 di 1938
    Banned

Predefinito Re: Topic ufficiale XboxOne

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da covin Visualizza Messaggio
    Ti ricordi si quant'è vecchio e com'era il primo? asd

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Si perchè amavo Alone in the Dark, e RE era quanto più ci assomigliasse in giro dopo anni ad aspettare un gioco nuovo degno della saga

Dalla nuova One mi aspetto/attendo solo Lost Odissey 2

Senno passo proprio alla prossima next gen, e intanto mi diverto col Pc che tanto i giochi son gli stessi e escono anche in contemporanea rispetto la gen precedente
    Ultima modifica di eliwan; 22-03-14 alle 10:41:07

Banned

Harry_Lime
    ospite

Ormai l'abbiamo capito che sta parlando di capcom. Poi fosse un Dino crisis probabilmente finirei per sbavare sulla one come il cane di Pavlov davanti al pane.

inviato con Tapatalk per dare disturbo a Hellvis 2012

Bishop76
    ospite

Phil Spencer diventa il nuovo boss della divisione Xbox!

A New Day at Xbox - By Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox

Our community is at the heart of what we do at Xbox. Whether it is meeting thousands of fans at the launch of Xbox One, talking at industry events or hearing from gamers on Twitter and Xbox Live, I am actively listening and I am motivated to do what’s right for fans who’ve invested their time, hearts and money in the products we build. You have been the most important part of the success Xbox has had to-date and you are a critical voice as we continue the journey. Let’s keep the conversation going.

As Satya noted earlier today, I will now be leading the Xbox, Xbox Live, and creative teams including Xbox Music, Xbox Video and Microsoft Studios as we deliver the next generation of games and entertainment. Combining these teams will strengthen the connection between some of the world’s most innovative creators and those building the Xbox itself. I am incredibly proud of the talented Xbox employees around the world and believe, like they do, in the power of technology to bring games and entertainment to life across console, PC, tablet and mobile devices. It’s been a remarkable year for Xbox and I am honored to lead the team at this incredible time for Microsoft and the games industry.

Xbox is an example of Microsoft identifying a new opportunity, going big after a consumer need and staying committed. From the early days of building the original Xbox, to core technology bets like incorporating the Internet in every box, Microsoft has enabled developers and creators of all sizes - from ID@Xbox to the biggest publishing and entertainment partners – with innovative technology and tools and, most importantly, a connection to the world’s best community of gamers.

The growth of the Xbox community, with over 80 million Xbox owners around the world, is built on the foundation of exclusive franchises, new and original IP and the world’s most popular cross-platform games. Games and gamers have always been at the core of Xbox and the core of my work—and gaming will be our core as we take Xbox forward.

This past year has been a growth experience both for me and for the entire Xbox team. We’ve taken feedback, made our products better and renewed our focus on what is most important, our customer. Our mission is to build a world-class team, work hard to meet the high expectations of a passionate fan base, create the best games and entertainment and drive technical innovation. As we continue forward, this renewed focus and mission will be a foundational part of how I lead the Xbox program.

You will hear much more as we head into E3, but we are at the beginning of an incredible new chapter for Xbox and I can’t wait for the days and years ahead. This is going to be fun.

Phil - @XboxP3

Bishop76
    ospite

Phil Spencer diventa il nuovo boss della divisione Xbox!

A New Day at Xbox - By Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox

Our community is at the heart of what we do at Xbox. Whether it is meeting thousands of fans at the launch of Xbox One, talking at industry events or hearing from gamers on Twitter and Xbox Live, I am actively listening and I am motivated to do what’s right for fans who’ve invested their time, hearts and money in the products we build. You have been the most important part of the success Xbox has had to-date and you are a critical voice as we continue the journey. Let’s keep the conversation going.

As Satya noted earlier today, I will now be leading the Xbox, Xbox Live, and creative teams including Xbox Music, Xbox Video and Microsoft Studios as we deliver the next generation of games and entertainment. Combining these teams will strengthen the connection between some of the world’s most innovative creators and those building the Xbox itself. I am incredibly proud of the talented Xbox employees around the world and believe, like they do, in the power of technology to bring games and entertainment to life across console, PC, tablet and mobile devices. It’s been a remarkable year for Xbox and I am honored to lead the team at this incredible time for Microsoft and the games industry.

Xbox is an example of Microsoft identifying a new opportunity, going big after a consumer need and staying committed. From the early days of building the original Xbox, to core technology bets like incorporating the Internet in every box, Microsoft has enabled developers and creators of all sizes - from ID@Xbox to the biggest publishing and entertainment partners – with innovative technology and tools and, most importantly, a connection to the world’s best community of gamers.

The growth of the Xbox community, with over 80 million Xbox owners around the world, is built on the foundation of exclusive franchises, new and original IP and the world’s most popular cross-platform games. Games and gamers have always been at the core of Xbox and the core of my work—and gaming will be our core as we take Xbox forward.

This past year has been a growth experience both for me and for the entire Xbox team. We’ve taken feedback, made our products better and renewed our focus on what is most important, our customer. Our mission is to build a world-class team, work hard to meet the high expectations of a passionate fan base, create the best games and entertainment and drive technical innovation. As we continue forward, this renewed focus and mission will be a foundational part of how I lead the Xbox program.

You will hear much more as we head into E3, but we are at the beginning of an incredible new chapter for Xbox and I can’t wait for the days and years ahead. This is going to be fun.

Phil - @XboxP3

Crysis85
    ospite

Riecco la maggical Cloud http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/...-been-possible
    era un pò che non ne sentivo parlare

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Lo Zio

è tornato il maltempo

Pap
    ospite

Alla fine si tratta di un gaikai ma con giochi nuovi anziché vecchi

Talismano
    ospite

No vogliono demandare al clou computing dei calcoli fisici... Il problema è che se hai un minimo di lag giochi a 4fps invece che 30.... e quelli nel mondo che hanno una connessione di merda già stappano le bottiglie di spumante...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

CX3200
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Talismano Visualizza Messaggio
    No vogliono demandare al clou computing dei calcoli fisici... Il problema è che se hai un minimo di lag giochi a 4fps invece che 30.... e quelli nel mondo che hanno una connessione di merda già stappano le bottiglie di spumante...

"se non avete una connessione internet compratevi una xbox 360" (cit.)

gamer_povro
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da CX3200 Visualizza Messaggio
    "se non avete una connessione internet compratevi una xbox 360" (cit.)
    Oh, grazie per aver citato questa frase, così posso ripostare quest'immagine che mi fa sempre sbellicare:

L'Onesto

dove è finito quello che si era tatuato GTA4 sul braccio

Banned

Comprando i Gran Turchese c'e' uno sconto del 10% su Gamenegozioqualcosa e c'e' la possibilità di vincere una One

Talismano
    ospite

Ormai non sanno più come sbolognarlo quello scatolone nero

NetmanXP
    ospite

Talismano sei l'Eliwan della PS4

Banned

Sono curiosissimo di vedere che succede al prossimo E3
    Li si capirà molto sul futuro della One

Talismano
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da NetmanXP Visualizza Messaggio
    Talismano sei l'Eliwan della PS4
    Si con la differenza che io non sparo cazzate... X1 in uk l'hanno tagliata di 70 sterline e hanno regalato insieme forza5 e titanfall pur di riuscire a sbolognare qualche scatolone

Banned

Si con la differenza che io non sparo cazzate... X1 in uk l'hanno tagliata di 70 sterline e hanno regalato insieme forza5 e titanfall pur di riuscire a sbolognare qualche scatolone

Gli scatoloni li sbologni con i giochi in esclusiva. La partita è ancora tutta da giocare
    Ultima modifica di eliwan; 08-04-14 alle 11:44:52

Talismano
    ospite

L'ultimo gioco in esclusiva di x1 è stato dead rising 3....titanfall è uscito anche wu pc è a breve,forse, anche per 360.... se escludiamo kinect sport rivals che fa ridere

Il Nonno

L'ultimo gioco in esclusiva di x1 è stato dead rising 3....titanfall è uscito anche wu pc è a breve,forse, anche per 360.... se escludiamo kinect sport rivals che fa ridere

senza forse, per 360 esce l'11 se non ricordo male. sui circuiti ahrrr è già fuori da una settimana

Talismano
    ospite

Se non lo rimandano ancora

NetmanXP
    ospite

Grazie per aver almeno ammesso di essere un fanboy fastidioso

Bishop76
    ospite

Rumor da Famitsu, potrebbe esserci un bel lancio in giappone per la console MS:

The September 2014 Japanese release for the Xbox One is set to include a large launch lineup, including worthwhile exclusive games.

Few concrete details are available at this time, but Microsoft told Famitsu that it’s working hard to ensure Japanese players are satisfied with their purchase out of the gate. More specifics are said to be coming out on this topic towards the end of April.
    Elifail ci sarà Lost Odissey 2, prepara i soldini

Banned

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    Rumor da Famitsu, potrebbe esserci un bel lancio in giappone per la console MS:
    Elifail ci sarà Lost Odissey 2, prepara i soldini

Fino ad ora se dovessi scegliere tra le due, opterei PS4

Lost Odissey 2 che mi farebbe venire un hype terrificante
    Se mettessero un "cattivo" all'altezza, levassero i bambocci e facessero un personaggio più fedele ai "sogni". Che giocone verrebbe fuori

Muoio di curiosità. Quando ci sarà il prossimo E3???
    Ultima modifica di eliwan; 10-04-14 alle 09:32:18

Banned
    Ultima modifica di eliwan; 12-04-14 alle 11:20:54

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 18 di 78 PrimaPrima ... 8161718192028 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato