+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 8 di 112 PrimaPrima ... 67891018 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 176 a 200 di 2781
    Lo Zio

Predefinito Re: Bloodborne (Sony-From Software) per PS4

Impressioni da utenti stranieri vari che sono stati alla Gamescom

Impressioni da due tizi che hanno provato il gioco:

1) the online is going to be something crazy. Its labelled as "unique online concept".

2) The weapons and combat system. Crazy transforming weapons, gunplay, regain system all sound amazing and freshen the gameplay but what really made me go wow is their description of an enemies weakness. So in this place called Gravetown (sounds familiar :p) there are these old ladies with nasty weapons and we can see it in the trailer. The way to tackle these creatures is to roll into them and due to them being old they will stagger giving you time to land blows. This has me so hyped. Combat that is strategic with each enemy being like a puzzle even more so now than before. Usually in the Souls series we saw stuff like this in the boss battles but now it seems it may be more common in other enemies.

3) Miyazaki looks at the health gauge not as health. It’s your power of will to go on. And as that goes down you’re plunging into despair but in combat as you get hit. If you think about if you’re in that situation in real life, straight after it happens you can still get your hope back by landing your own attacks. But if you leave it for too long, you’re plunge into more and more despair. When your health reaches zero, that’s complete despair, but until that happens you’re still alive, and you can still go on and get your hope back. And it’s that hope and despair and power of will combined. He just doesn’t see a health gauge and that’s how it’s implemented in Bloodborne.
    e ancora:

Hey guys. I just came back from Gamescom. After standing in line for approximately 5 hours I finally got to play Bloodborne. For 10 minutes. I tried my best to find out as much as I could about the game. Here are my thoughts.
    Notable things about Bloodborne
    There were two pre-built characters you could choose from. I only had time to play around with one of them. There was a "standard" character and a "heavy" character.
    Standard character: Foldable scythe + Blunderbuss (the character from the trailers)
    Heavy character: Axe + ...? pistol (thank you, /u/Mephistophea)

The user interface has changed. It seems that all of the UI has been placed in the upper left corner now. That includes:
    A health bar
    A stamina bar
    Two item slots (instead of the standard four in the Souls games: 2 weapon slots, 1 usable item slot, and 1 spell slot)
    Unlike in the Souls games, there were only two item slots. One of them held ammunition (Hunter Bullets), and the other one held usable items. I collected two types: molotov cocktails and pebbles. Molotov cocktails are essentially firebombs (as we would expect). I'm not sure what the pebbles do. Using them made you throw them in the direction you were facing. I thought this could've been used to distract enemies, but I didn't have any success with this. It might have been my poor aim, however.
    It should be noted that this is the only piece of UI there was in this build. There is no souls counter like in the Souls games. I suppose this makes sense since souls aren't a focus of the game. The game is more based around blood, but I don't know what this means in terms of character progression.

The controls have been altered.
    L1 = Transform weapon (in my case, extend or fold the scythe)
    L2 = Fire the off-hand weapon (in my case, the blunderbuss)
    R1 = Standard attack with the right weapon
    R2 = Strong attack, can be charged - Holding R2 makes you charge the attack, and makes your character's weapon glow once. I'm not sure if that means that after that point you're getting maximum damage, or that you have to release R2 in a well-timed manner when your weapon glows the strongest to get the most out of your attack.
    Triangle = Use healing item (blood vials)
    Circle = Roll or dash/sidestep - Hold to run - Tap when running to jump (the same as in Dark Souls 1)
    Square = Use a usable item (just like in the Souls games)
    X = General action button (used for climbing ladders and the like)
    Also, pressing forward + R1 makes you kick. The kick has returned.
    The menu was not accessible (aside from two options: "controller options" and "exit"), and pressing the select button did not make a gesture menu appear. Probably not available in this build.

The rolling mechanic has been changed.
    When not locked onto a target, when you tap the circle button you do a roll just like in all the Souls games.
    However, when you are locked onto a target, tapping the circle button actually makes you do a dashing sidestep. You can actually travel a fair amount with this sidestep, as I was able to position myself behind my target once. It should also be noted that I wasn't able to pull off a backstab. I tried, but I couldn't get it to work.
    The dashing sidestep is very interesting, and actually feels like there's a lot of weight behind it. It allows you to move really quickly, but I've found that if I spammed it haphazardly I sometimes ended up in a corner, making me an easy target for my enemies.
    It seems that when you use the sidestep, your character actually moves around the enemy, much like in Dark Souls 1 (whereas in Dark Souls 2 you had complete freedom in choosing your rolling direction). However, it seems that you can at least partially control the direction of your dash, as I was able to do some maneuvers (such as dashing in a curve) which indicate that the sidestep doesn't simply lock you into circular movement.
    EDIT: Someone will have to back me up on this, but I actually wasn't able to do a dashing sidestep followed by an attack. This might've been me, however, and I didn't test this without using the lock-on. In the Souls games you can roll and immediately do an attack after that, triggering a special move. I wasn't able to do something similar in Bloodborne.
    EDIT 2: /u/A_Light_Spark mentioned down below that it does seem to be possible to do a sidestep attack with a gun. To me this looks more like a regular gunshot after a sidestep, as opposed to where in the Souls games you get a dedicated special move. It'd be great if more people who were able to play the demo could comment on the dodge + attack and if you were able to pull it off or not.

It seems that the healing mechanic has been changed somewhat. I have seen too little of this mechanic to really have a good idea of how it works, though.
    Healing items (blood vials) are bound to the triangle button. In other words, they're separate from the usable items. Not only that, but this also means that you cannot wield a weapon using two hands. That is, not with this button anyway. We have seen some footage of what seems to be two weapons combining into one, two-handed scythe. However, I have not seen this in the demo, and as such I can only speculate.
    I personally haven't seen the regain-system (getting HP back after getting hit by attacking the enemy) in action, so I can't comment on that. It surely must have taken place, but I was in a hurry and couldn't catch this mechanic in action.

The gun adds a very interesting gameplay mechanic. The blunderbuss my character had didn't do a lot of damage, but instead stunned my enemies for a short amount of time. The blunderbuss also had a very wide firing angle, which enables you to hit multiple targets. This means that you are capable of crowd control, and this has saved me a couple of times in the demo.
    I mentioned that I had dashed myself into a corner one time, because I was spamming the circle button. At this time two enemies were approaching me, and another one was shooting at me. I had to get out of there, so I decided to fire my gun, stunning the two enemies in front of me so I could escape just in time.
    Do keep your eyes on the ammo counter, though. I once expected to stun some enemies, only to hear a "click", indicating that I had no ammo left.

A friend of mine raised a very valid concern: how is this any different from Dark Souls? Or rather, is this truly a new IP?
    Judging by the looks of the game, it seems like a Souls game set in a different time and with a few changes here and there. And with guns. When I played the game, however, I felt that the game, while initially familiar, felt quite different. I'm not sure why that is. It felt to me like I had to play this game differently, as in that I had to approach battles differently. The game seems to require slightly different tactics from you. This might be because of how the gun mechanic (crowd control) is implemented, and because of how the new dashing sidestep mechanic works.
    Other than that, it seems that you won't be collecting souls anymore. Also, there's the new setting. It is a very dark setting which probably won't be liked by everyone, but I personally quite like it. I think the area I played was very well designed, and it actually felt a lot more like Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls to me.
    This is all very vague, of course. All I can say is that the game did feel very different for me.

The performance of the game is mostly steady. It's definitely locked to 30 FPS, but overal it seems to be fairly consistent. I had a couple of framedrops here and there, but it didn't happen often. Also keep in mind that this is an early build. It won't be running at 60 FPS in the end, but I'd much rather have a steady framerate of 30 FPS than a constantly fluctuating mess.

There were some concerns about the difficulty, as FROM has indicated that it wanted to make this game appeal to more people. In other words, they wanted to make it more accessible. This seems to scare a lot of people.
    The demo I played was quite difficult. I had a pretty good time and didn't die once, but there were several occasions where I got really close to dying. I read elsewhere that the demo was apparently toned down in terms of difficulty to let players experience more of the game. In other words, this game is most likely going to be difficult enough.
    Sidestep al posto del roll eh...

Virtua Bloodborne Fighter?

Sembra interessante, quantomeno spero anche io come ha detto questo utente che la traiettoria del sidestep possa essere un poco controllata.

La Borga L'avatar di covin

Si sa per caso se il world design sarà simile a quello di DS1? Spero si avvicinino a quei livelli di perfezione.

Harry_Lime
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da covin Visualizza Messaggio
    Si sa per caso se il world design sarà simile a quello di DS1? Spero si avvicinino a quei livelli di perfezione.
    Il world design sembra almeno da quel che si è visto, una condizione a parte rispetto ai vecchi souls che prendevano a piè pari dal medioevo precoce.
    Questo Bloodborne sembra basarsi più su un design del medioevo avanzato, più a cavallo con l'era vittoriana e la palette di colori è più tendente al blu-scuro e al dark, con ambientazioni cittadine fatte di strade, borgate sette-ottocentesche stile inglese.
    Sicuramente avrà anche una struttura aperta del mondo stile i souls.
    Inoltre considera pure che il tutto ha una stilizzazione molto più da cartoon giapponese e meno votata al realismo che potevi trovare nei vecchi souls.

Banned

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Absint

Che spettacolo tutto sto gioco

Don Zauker
    ospite

Certo però che almeno alcune animazioni e suoni (vedi la salita sulla scala) potevano rifarli da zero invece che riutilizzare quelli dei vari DS

roydog
    ospite

Ecco cos'era quell'impressione di "sentirsi a casa" mentre guardavo il primo minuto di gioco
    Il gameplay, i suoni, l'atmosfera, tutto è imho perfetto, è lui e non vedo l'ora che esca

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Banned

Hanno detto che ci saranno shortcut come.in ds1 e probabilmente.un hub centrale.come demon souls

Lo Zio L'avatar di Sh!n

Nel video intero di 6 minuti circa ogni volta che il pg colpisce un nemico si rigenera la vita, sarei curioso di sapere se si tratta di un bonus arma etc o di una vera meccanica di gioco. Se così fosse faciliterebbe abbastanza il gioco.

Harry_Lime
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sh!n Visualizza Messaggio
    Nel video intero di 6 minuti circa ogni volta che il pg colpisce un nemico si rigenera la vita, sarei curioso di sapere se si tratta di un bonus arma etc o di una vera meccanica di gioco. Se così fosse faciliterebbe abbastanza il gioco.
    Ricorda che le versioni da esposizione fieristica hanno spesso parametri di vita infinita o altri fattori facilitati per evitare di fare file immani di gente che non supera la sezione o anche per far scorrere più velocemente la presentazione durante i filmati.
    Considera che questo è una prassi comune. Capitava già ai tempi del futureshow e anche al secondo anno di gamesweek ho visto demo con vitalità infinita.

audition74
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sh!n Visualizza Messaggio
    ho letto, mi pare su game informer, che è una caratteristica del gioco che in questo modo vuole premiare i giocatori di attacco ed è legata all'uso combinato, secondo un certo timing, delle armi da fuoco e di quelle da taglio del pg.

poi non so se ciò si riflette in quello che accade nel video, che non voglio vedere.
    Ultima modifica di audition74; 19-08-14 alle 20:38:16

Banned

Quando subisce danni, hai un breve lasso di tempo in cui se.colpisce i nemici recuperi una parte dell' energia...

Bishop76
    ospite

Il boss del trailer è una citazione ad un boss di DS1 oppure è il primo titolo From Software pubblicato da Capcom?

Per chi ha giocato il DLC Prepare to Die di Dark Souls 1:
    Spoiler:

Vabbè, non è manco l'unico...
    Ultima modifica di AlexARandom; 21-08-14 alle 19:12:13

Lo Zio

Sai che ho pensato la stessa cosa? Sembrava un cugino di Manus.

Bishop76
    ospite

Hands-On da Eurogamer:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...h-serious-bite

Battle has a lot in common with previous games, but there are lessons to learn above the fundamentals. Backstrikes make a return for an instant death on regular grunts, and a bespoke parry, named Counter Shot, takes advantage of your left-hand Blunderbuss; a buck-shot that involves tapping L2 just before the enemy strikes. Mixing up the weak and strong attacks works as usual, while a bottom item slot grants a choice of either pebbles or Molotov cocktails here. One for discrete luring, and the other for a more direct affront.

But there are also changes to the control layout
    , which may, at first blush, flummox players set on the Souls standard. For starters, From Software tosses the shield off the castle bridge, and instead allots the L1 button a new role; transforming the right-hand weapon between short and long-ranged forms. Want to break the opponent's guard with broad, arcing sweeps? Use the latter. Need faster, lower-risk strikes? You're covered. Plus there's the option to attack mid-transformation to build up a more varied sequence of strikes, and even hold R2 for a charged lunge. That's all new, and the move potential becomes a bit mind-boggling.

Even with the demo's nerfed difficulty, this offense-focused design made the learning curve of Bloodborne a touch steep for me. After all, Dark Souls lets most character builds settle into a simple sword and shield combo to start, just to play defensive until you find your feet and advance - in my case - to riskier two-handed weaponry. But here we cut to that fiery end-point; from the off, you're expected to roll and sprint around enemy attacks with little backup, while wielding the firepower to make quicker dispatches.

Rolls are faster, sharper to compensate, and there's also a reserve of healing items to the left of the health and stamina bars. The evasive options are leeches on that stamina gauge, as always, which means pacing of movement is still key. But crucially for those low on health, another handy lifeline is offered to the player: the Regain System.

Through this you get one chance at redemption; lost health can be reclaimed by attacking an enemy,
    with a depleting yellow bar indicating the maximum that can be salvaged. Once this has ebbed away from the HUD, it's gone, and likewise, this meter fizzles out after any nick on the nose from the enemy. It's critical to also learn that the same logic applies for your (mostly undead, ghoulish-looking) opponents.

I died, of course. Several times, in fact, and just as well. From the opening menu this opened the chance to try the other weapons available, with a total of three available n the demo. The inventory includes the stock saw-cleaver, with its lengthened form allowing knock-back effects on shielded enemies. A short one-handed axe is also up for grabs, transforming into a double-handed, elongated version with the added perk of regaining more health per landed hit.

Bishop76
    ospite

altre info da:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bloodborne/

One of the characters the game is named Hunter Gascoigne and he’s described as follows:

"A lone person standing in a graveyard among the whirling ashes, he’s a bloodied hunter. He looks like an experienced veteran, but details are unknown."

Information about one of the enemy “malformed beasts” has also been disclosed. It’s named “Cleric Beast” (literally “Beast of the Clergy”) and it bears that name because of a rumor according to which members of the clergy in Yharnam transform into this kind of monster. Among the humans turned beasts by the plague it’s one of the biggest.

Its transformation is hard to describe. It screams loudly and the body becomes pale. the ribs poke through its skin as it muscles become thin. However, it commands massive physical strength.

3 different enemies:

Beast Hunting Mob
    : As the plague spread, the crowd started to hunt the beasts. The impulse for the hunt is like a fever, and they themselves have already been infected by the plague of the beast, even if they don’t yet know. They keep seeking their preys in order to kill them, but in their maddened eyes even normal people appear as beasts.

Wheelchair Mob: Among the mob hunting the beasts, old men on wheelchairs can be found. Rich elderly men in wheelchairs are a common sight in Yharnam, and often are armed with firearms from the old wars. For those that can’t move well, there’s only one way to defend from the beasts, and the only mean they have left is violence.

Carrion Crow: Among the crows that eat rotting carrion, there are those that favor human meat. Those bloated, ugly monsters drag themselves between the corpses feasting on the once rich citizens of Yharnam. They are highly aggressive and are attracted by the smell of blood. They will attack humans if they get close, so that those that live will become carrion for them to eat.

The “Regain” system as also been explained:

If the player doesn’t want to die, attack will become the best defense. When receiving damage from the enemy, if said damage is returned within a certain amount of time, it’s possible to regenerate. The “Regain” system changes the concept of tactical defense and encourages the player to fight desperately to stay alive.

Saw Blade:

Beast Hunting Axe:

Beast Hunting Guns:

Two more areas of the game detailed:

Cathedral District: Yharnam is divided in several districts. The center of the city is characterized by bridges and large streets. The Cathedral district is separated from the rest of the city by a cliff and its name originates from an ancient cathedral. It also became the home of a medical association that oversees the use of the “curative blood”

Hemwick Cemetery District: Since there’s no shortage of corpses in Yahrnam, the local graveyard is very large. It’s easily located and is lined by graves big and small. It’s an ominous and gloomy place surrounded by a very poor district where the cultural level is also quite low. It’s currently deserted, but what lurks under the earth?

Bishop76
    ospite

Scans da Famitsu:

Harry_Lime
    ospite

Il mostro sulla sedia a rotelle è una delle cose più kitch dai tempi delle infermiere indemoniate di Silent Hill.

CX3200
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Harry_Lime Visualizza Messaggio
    Il mostro sulla sedia a rotelle è una delle cose più kitch dai tempi delle infermiere indemoniate di Silent Hill.
    ma quello è "the end" quel vecchio bastardo è immortale

Don Zauker
    ospite

Non so, io non sono così convinto...
    Bella atmosfera, bella grafica, bello il vitello però boh, non vorrei avessero snaturato troppo il combat system

Harry_Lime
    ospite

Scusa Don, ma questo non è Dark souls. E' una ip nuova, dove gli sviluppatori hanno voluto fare qualcosa di un pò diverso a livello di meccaniche e non solo nel design.
    Credo che anche loro dopo tre souls si siano un pò rotti le palle e abbiano cercato strade nuove.
    Han dedicato 7 anni ai souls. Anche io mi sarei stancato di fare sempre la stessa zuppa (buona fin che vuoi per carità).
    Credo che se tu ti aspetti un souls a tutti gli effetti rimani deluso.
    Per una volta che c'è una vera nuova ip su console next gen mi sembra riduttivo cercare a tutti i costi di voler giocare un altro dark souls.

Secondo me sarà ancora meno RPG di DS e più action, ma prima di farmi un'idea sbagliata vorrei vedere altri video... e soprattutto i menù delle stats e dell'inventario, per capire quanto "semplificheranno" rispetto a DS.

Anche se non sarà poi tanto diverso da giocare... di sicuro, per l'ambientazione non ci sarà la magia, magari ci sarà qualcosa di "simile", ma non ci sarà la distinzione in Magia, Miracoli, Piromanzia e Malocchi presente in Dark Souls. Non ho capito se si può andare anche a 2 mani con l'arma primaria o se sarà obbligatorio girare con arma da fuoco/secondaria e arma melee/primaria tutto il tempo, perchè così oltre il 2-hands si perde anche il dual wield introdotto da DS2 e alla fine la possibilità di trasformare l'arma andrebbe a sostituire queste meccaniche.
    L'assenza di scudo, dove l'arma da fuoco si usa per fermare e stunnare i nemici (a modi Parry), e il "Regain" sono sicuramente 2 meccaniche improntate per portare il gameplay più sull'offensiva e l'attacco. Come l'aggiunta del sidestep, oltre al roll.

Non vedo l'ora di vedere come funziona l'online a sto giro... proprio perchè diverso e non-fantasy potrebbe coinvolgere più pubblico di un Souls e questo non è un male...
    Ultima modifica di AlexARandom; 22-08-14 alle 18:11:28

CX3200
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da AlexARandom Visualizza Messaggio
    Secondo me sarà ancora meno RPG di DS e più action, ma prima di farmi un'idea sbagliata vorrei vedere altri video... e soprattutto i menù delle stats e dell'inventario, per capire quanto "semplificheranno" rispetto a DS.
    invece a me da l'impressione opposta, che sia più gdr di DS hanno già detto che ci sarà una componente esplorativa e la varietà di armi (lama + armi da fuoco) fa pensare ad un sistema più grande e complesso

poi naturalmente c'è da vedere il prodotto finito ma a me ispira parecchio

Lo Zio

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da AlexARandom Visualizza Messaggio

Anche se non sarà poi tanto diverso da giocare... di sicuro, per l'ambientazione non ci sarà la magia, magari ci sarà qualcosa di "simile", ma non ci sarà la distinzione in Magia, Miracoli, Piromanzia e Malocchi presente in Dark Souls. Non ho capito se si può andare anche a 2 mani con l'arma primaria o se sarà obbligatorio girare con arma da fuoco/secondaria e arma melee/primaria tutto il tempo, perchè così oltre il 2-hands si perde anche il dual wield introdotto da DS2 e alla fine la possibilità di trasformare l'arma andrebbe a sostituire queste meccaniche.
    L'assenza di scudo, dove l'arma da fuoco si usa per fermare e stunnare i nemici (a modi Parry), e il "Regain" sono sicuramente 2 meccaniche improntate per portare il gameplay più sull'offensiva e l'attacco. Come l'aggiunta del sidestep, oltre al roll.

Non vedo l'ora di vedere come funziona l'online a sto giro... proprio perchè diverso e non-fantasy potrebbe coinvolgere più pubblico di un Souls e questo non è un male...
    Stessa impressione.

Per ora sono cautamente ottimista, anche se spero che anche questo gioco rimanga un ACTION RPG/Dungeon Crawler. Non voglio un Devil May Cry per intenderci, da From Software sono abituato a cose molto più complesse e profonde.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 8 di 112 PrimaPrima ... 67891018 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato