+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 6 di 6 PrimaPrima ... 456
Risultati da 126 a 128 di 128

Discussione: You die.

Predefinito Re: You die.

qualche calcolo da un warlock ally rank 14...del mio server

If you don't know the warlock class very well you are probably unaware that warlocks can create two off-hands with soul shards.
    Major Firestone
    (Equip: Enchants the main hand weapon with fire, granting each attack a chance to deal 80 to 120 additional fire damage.
    Equip: Increases damage done by Fire spells and effects by up to 21.)
    Major Spellstone
    (Use: Removes all magic effects from the caster and will absorb 900 magic damage for 60 seconds.
    Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.)

I guess the firestone's +21 fire damage is decent although still nothing compare to the +40 AV off hand and would remain useless with afflication or demonology builds (affliction and demonology mainly use shadow whilst destruction uses fire)

The spellstone might sound very nice although by "Removes all magic effects" it really means all, including buffs. It also consumes the spellstone on its "use" so you need a soul shard and to create a new one after using it. The +1% crit yet again isn't useless but isn't anything über either.

So all their stats aren't useless if you wear greens and blues I guess APART from the "Enchants the main hand weapon with fire, granting each attack a chance to deal 80 to 120 additional fire damage". I can't understand what this last one is for. Warlocks don't have many instant spells, in fact only one that is "default" (deathcoil) and one talent spell that uses a shard (and returns one if that spells kills the mob), so maybe we're supposed to melee when the mob/player has practically no health left? That enchant would still remain useless as it doesnt increase the melee damage at all time, there's only a chance that it processes.

So, having bought ALLLL rank 14 weapons I could use, yes, all 3 weapons whereas 2 are melee (Grand Marshal's Longsword, Grand Marshal's Dirk) I decided to melee.

I joined WSG with the GM Longsword, the Major Firestone and my Voidwalker. I'm a soul link warlock so with my voidwalker I have this:
    Soul link (30% of the damage is shared with my Pet, all damage increased by 3%)
    Master demonologist (Reduces physical damage by 10%)
    Ability to sacrifice my voidwalker at any time we're both alive (removing the 2 buffs above) granting me a shield that will absorb 1503 damage over 30secs.
    I have 1312 armour (damage reduction vs lvl 60 was 19.3%) with my Demon armou buff
    My health: 5154 (got a bit nerfed without the GM staff)=
    VW health: 4173

So after some calculations
    my health: 5154
    the amount of damage to take me down at full efficiency: (meaning I will sacrifice my VW when I'm at 1 health - won't happen)
    5154 + 1546.2 (30% of the damage goes to VW) = 6700
    6700 + 670 (-10% damage due to master demonologist) = 7370
    7370 + 1422.41 (-19.3% damage due to my armour and buff)= 8792.41
    8792.41 + 1503 (sacrifice my VW) = 10295.41
    =10295

so I melee'd throught the WSG and wow, even when being able to take in so much damage I sucked ass... I still can't figure out why theres this Equip stat on the firestone =/

There's no message behind this post or anything. I just figured you might think it's slightly interesting. Oh and if you figure what the purpose of that "enchant main weapon" stat is please tell me because I'm still kind of clueless when I'm supposed to use it.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Malaky

In effetti la firestone e spellstone sono proprio inutili...
    Cosi a naso mi vengono in mente almeno una buona mezza dozzina di alternative per uno slot off hand.

L'Onesto L'avatar di Toriton

Kemper Boyd ha scritto mer, 21 giugno 2006 alle 16:42
    Toriheal e Titrito su un server RP?
    Ok ok poca fantasia ma il Tori doveva rimanere per convenzioni ^^... chiedo scusa agli RPisti..

Però Titrito è carino su

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 6 di 6 PrimaPrima ... 456

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato