+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    heXen
    ospite

Arrow [D3 Mod SP] : Annihilation X (D versione finale - Update)

Annihilation X Beta è una versione potenziata e migliorata del mod Annihilation 4.0 , ci saranno un sacco di nuove features rispetto al precedente mod in grado offrire uan esperienza di gioco diversa, di seguito vi mostriamo il comunicato dello sviluppatore che entra nei particolari del mod:

-----------------
    Description
    -----------------

Annihilation X is a very enhanced version of Annihilation 4.0. While it may have most of the same files, skins, some weapons, and so on, Annihilation X is truely the greatest piece of art
    The Annihilation Dev Team has ever constructed. With it's highly anticipated release by hundreds of fans this latest and last release of any Annihilation mod (unless given permission by the Dev Team
    to carry out another one at their own willing.) This is sure to be a fan pleaser. And if you are not a fan, you will be after this.

------------------
    What's New
    ------------------

The new Series 3 Plasmagun has been fully modified to the greatest power of technology that the UAC could ever produce. But wait, what's this? The Annihilation X Dev Team
    made it better? How is this possable?!?!?! Well, you have one of the best 15 year old programmers that you know, one of the best 15 year old skinner and gui man, and you have the best tester
    you could ever want and unlimited support on www.doom3world.org. THAT! is how it is possable.
    *start series 3 sentry bot*
    Also, the Series 3 Sentry Bot has been fully modified, {

.New stardard issue plasma masses to hurdle at your enemies.

.New body armor kit (3000 health)

.And a wicked new paint job.
    *end*

CHAOS BFG-1100 has been modified to do 800 damage now instead of 600. A little extra boost never hurt anyone...right?

The one everyone has been waiting for, THE PDA PLAYLIST!!! It now has 10 songs instead of 9 (*fixed from the early beta stages).

There are some custom PDA's in random maps. See if you can find them all and if you happen to, e-mail the names of the PDA's, how many there were, and how awsome you think they were too.

There is also some eye candy in 2 of the maps. Not sure if the one is Hell works or not. It works well for me but I don't know about the other people that have been testing my mod for god knows how long.

2 new Multiplayer maps but I really didn't focus on the Multiplayer perspective this time because I had so many e-mails telling me to buff up Single Player a little, so of course, I love to please the Doom 3
    Community so I went ahead and did that.

You also have 1 maps to test out all the weapons on. Basically like a shooting range of some sort. I think you guys will enjoy killing endless zombies (or are they endless?).

There is a new loading screen (Initializing loading and whatever) and a new model for the "stars" screen or whatever you want to call it.

I have a new theme song thanks to Neurological and his awsome guitar playing abilities. Deffinantly check out his work if you havn't.

Some of the Pet Mod demons and zombies have had their health boosted, especially the Hellknight_branded one only because he's in Hell and he needs to have a health boost because it's his home.

Chiangun commando pet has 500 health now because 250 is bullcrap for such an awsome zombie.

I have made the health go back to normal because of the great advantage you have over the demons if you have 125-135 stats. Let's see how long you can last

PDA Playlist is located in the video section of your PDA. The first video has been deleted to make sure that the playlist starts out with number 1 and to not give any confusion

Also the mosters look more realistic now.

I took out the annoying marine buddies too. I couldn't seem to figure out what the hell to do with them since they were a pain in the ass to fix. Also my testers say they are useless since the pet
    mod is in there.

http://mods.moddb.com/8240/annihilation-x-beta/

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Annihilation X

Qui il link per la versione beta disponibile

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihilation_X;72953

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Aggiornamento

Annihilation X (final) (fonte)

Descrizione:

Here it is! What everyone has been waiting for...Annihilation X (final)! There have been quite a few
    changes/additions/fixes since the last version was released...but the most important change made is to the Doom3 gaming experience that you will be subjected to...it has been improved! I know...this is something that would not have been thought possible, so don't take my word for it, the download link is a little lower!

Annihilation X is a very enhanced version of Annihilation 4.0. While it may have most of the same files, skins,
    some weapons, and so on, Annihilation X is truely the greatest piece of art the Annihilation Dev Team has ever
    constructed. With it's highly anticipated release by hundreds of fans this latest and last release of any Annihilation mod (unless given permission by the Dev Team to carry out another one at their own willing.) This is sure to be a fan pleaser. And if you are not a fan, download this work of art, and you will be!

Some of what new in this version:
    • New body armor kit (3000 health)
    • A wicked new paint job.

Some changes included:
    • The one everyone has been waiting for, THE PDA PLAYLIST!!! It now has 10 songs instead of 9 (*fixed from beta stages).
    • There are some custom PDA's in random maps. See if you can find them all and if you happen to, e-mail the names of the PDA's, how many there were, and how awsome you think they were too.

Some new additions to look forward to are:
    • You also have one map to test out all the weapons on. Basically like a shooting range of some sort. I think you guys will enjoy killing endless zombies (or are they endless?). If you actually take the time to shoot all of the zombies you may get the special suprise inside.
    • Gravity Gun mod has been added as well. It no longer takes ammo so you should be ready to make a ladder of some sort with it.
    • The monsters now look more realistic.
    • Enhanced gore.

Some fixes include:
    • Fixed the error messege *could now load console*
    • Fixed shotgun reload problem when it won't reload due to some of the scripting cause by the flashlight.
    • Fixed some of the map FPS issues on multiplayer
    • Fixed some of the lag problems by the pets and the Series 3 Sentry Bot when it shoots plasma FPS only decreased to 30-60 or more for Nvidia 6600+.

Get your copy now, and start enjoying all of the Doom3 goodness that Annihilation X (final) has to offer!

Refer to the README for complete details.

DOWNLOAD:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/gofe...M5NzY2NTE0ODEx

La traduzione in italiano della descrizione quanto prima!

Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 12-03-07 alle 16:20:30

Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 12-03-07 alle 16:17:23

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Annihilation X (D versione finale)

Aggiornamento

Annihilation X (Update) (fonte)

Descrizione:

If you're like me, you have been waiting patiently for this submission!! We have for your gaming enjoyment, the updates to Team Annihilation {TA}'s popular modification:
    Annihilation X. Some of you may be wondering about the size of this download, well, wonder no more...much of the 200 megs is due to the 20 extra PDA songs that are included.

Some of the new features found in this download include:
    • New loading screen;
    • Major bug fixes;
    • New bullet holes and sparks;
    • New monsters;
    • New pets and AI.
    If you have been in a coma, or recently developed amnesia, Annihilation X is a very enhanced version of Annihilation 4.0. While it may have most of the same files, skins, some weapons, and so on, Annihilation X is truely the greatest piece of art the Annihilation Dev Team has ever constructed.

Refer to the readme for complete information including credits.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/gofe...U3ODU1MDI1MTE=

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Annihilation X (D versione finale Update)

K nuova versione disponibile,anche questa di quasi 200 mb.

Indirizzo

The much anticipated release of the latest update for the popular modification Annihilation X is here! For those of you just back from being probed by aliens, or coming out of a coma, Annihilation X is a very enhanced version of Annihilation 4.0. While it may have most of the same files, skins, some weapons, and so on, Annihilation X is truely the greatest piece of art the Annihilation Dev Team has ever constructed. With it's highly anticipated release by it's fans, this latest and greatest release of the Annihilation modification is sure to be a fan pleaser. And if you are not a fan, download this work of art, and you will be!

A few features of Annihilation X are:
    o The monsters now look more realistic.
    o Enhanced gore.
    o New bullet holes and sparks.
    o New monsters.
    o New pets and AI.

There have been a few changes/additions/fixes since the last version was released, but the most important change made is to the Doom3 gaming experience that you will be subjected to...it has been improved! I know, this is something that would not have been thought possible, so don't take my word for it, the download link is a little lower!

Some of the new features in this version include:
    o Pets much powerfull & cause more damage
    o Better gfx thanx to the use of E3 bumpmaps, but with the same AX classic skins
    o New FX & Particles.
    o Fixed the console bug
    o Fist fireball better fx & sounds!
    o Better shaders & 3D effects using the new Parallax Extreme shaders
    o Various bug fixes & more.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato