Risultati da 1 a 4 di 4

Predefinito Salutes and thankses from SoP Clan

ENG (automatic traslate - sorry for errors)

SoP's adventure in TGM cup stopped here, compliments to the GoI for the impeccable clan war and GL for the rest of the competition.

I pick l' occasion moreover for greeting all the admin of this competition for the organization and for the carried out job, always ready and available to create new sources of joys for AAO players.

But the best thanks goes to TGMOnline and all its staff and writing, for the by now customary and imperdibile appointment that constitutes the "TGM Cup" on the Italian panorama of AAO, thanks of new.

The SoP clan hopes at all clans engaged in the competition a good continuation and a big good luck!! GL Soldiers!

Mirkox (married )
    Clan Leader SoP Clan

ITA:
    L'avventura SoP si ferma qui, complimenti ai GoI per l'impeccabile cw ed un gran in bocca al lupo per il resto della competizione.

Colgo l'occasione inoltre per salutare e ringraziare tutti gli admin di questa competizione per l'organizzazione e per il lavoro svolto, sempre pronti e disponibili a creare nuove fonti di divertimento ludico per noi appasionati di AAO.

Ma il "grazie" più grande e sentito va cmq a TGMOnline ed a tutto il suo staff e redazione, per l'ormai consueto e imperdibile appuntamento che costituisce la "TGM Cup" sul panorama italiano di AAO, grazie di nuovo.

I SoP augurano una buona prosecuzione a tutti i clan impegnati nella competizione.

GL Soldiers!!!

Mirkox (sposato )
    Clan Leader
    SoP Clan

Il Fantasma L'avatar di Chaos_^

Predefinito Re: Salutes and thankses from SoP Clan

Tnx to =]SoP[= for partecipation, It 'always a pleasure to have you all

See ya next tournament

Ciauuuuu! ^^
    Ultima modifica di Chaos_^; 23-05-08 alle 09:14:08

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Chaos_^ Visualizza Messaggio

Tnx to =]SoP[= for partecipation, It 'always a pleasure to have you all

See ya next tournament

Ciauuuuu! ^^

Lo Zio L'avatar di snipershady

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da [BSM]-Mirkox Visualizza Messaggio
    ENG (automatic traslate - sorry for errors)

SoP's adventure in TGM cup stopped here, compliments to the GoI for the impeccable clan war and GL for the rest of the competition.

I pick l' occasion moreover for greeting all the admin of this competition for the organization and for the carried out job, always ready and available to create new sources of joys for AAO players.

But the best thanks goes to TGMOnline and all its staff and writing, for the by now customary and imperdibile appointment that constitutes the "TGM Cup" on the Italian panorama of AAO, thanks of new.

The SoP clan hopes at all clans engaged in the competition a good continuation and a big good luck!! GL Soldiers!

Mirkox (married )
    Clan Leader SoP Clan

ITA:
    L'avventura SoP si ferma qui, complimenti ai GoI per l'impeccabile cw ed un gran in bocca al lupo per il resto della competizione.

Colgo l'occasione inoltre per salutare e ringraziare tutti gli admin di questa competizione per l'organizzazione e per il lavoro svolto, sempre pronti e disponibili a creare nuove fonti di divertimento ludico per noi appasionati di AAO.

Ma il "grazie" più grande e sentito va cmq a TGMOnline ed a tutto il suo staff e redazione, per l'ormai consueto e imperdibile appuntamento che costituisce la "TGM Cup" sul panorama italiano di AAO, grazie di nuovo.

I SoP augurano una buona prosecuzione a tutti i clan impegnati nella competizione.

GL Soldiers!!!

Mirkox (sposato )
    Clan Leader
    SoP Clan
    Ty mirkox for the match it was a pleasure to play against your team.
    But, remember! Next time I want to play against you

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato