+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 144 di 546 PrimaPrima ... 134142143144145146154294 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 3,576 a 3,600 di 13629
    Il Nonno L'avatar di Edward Green

Predefinito Re: nazionalizzare le banche e dazi le uniche cure alla crisi? [Crisi Economica]

Direi che questa è l'immagine più adatta.

Recentemente poi ho trovato anche questa perla...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha_3P_E2kOY

L'Onesto

Predefinito Re: nazionalizzare le banche e dazi le uniche cure alla crisi? [Crisi Economica]

In Cina rose e fiori...

...Fuelled by housing construction, the country produced 627 million tonnes of steel in 2010, or 44.3 percent of the world’s output. It produced 1.87 billion tonnes of cement—60 percent of the world’s total. China manufactured 43 percent of the world’s construction machinery such as excavators and bulldozers. The speculative housing boom also bolstered spending by the urban middle class, driving up the demand for cars—China’s automotive output was 18.2 million vehicles in 2010, or one quarter of the world’s production.

Significant global corporations, such as iron ore miners in Australia and Brazil, and equipment manufacturers in Germany and Japan, are likely to be the first to suffer heavy blows from a sharp downturn in China’s real estate. China is looming as another shock, on top of the predicted recessions in Europe and other parts of the world.

The current real estate bubble has its roots in the 2008-09 worldwide financial crisis. The Chinese Stalinist regime released trillions of dollars of cheap credit in a desperate attempt to stem social unrest after 23 million migrant workers, especially in export industries, lost their jobs. The main result, however, was a borrowing spree by local governments, developers and industrial companies to speculate in the property market.

Led by the construction boom, capital investment currently accounts for nearly 50 percent of China’s gross domestic product—a recipe for a major crisis. In the first 10 months of last year, 3.6 billion square metres of property were under construction—compared to sales of just 709 million square metres, pointing to massive overcapacity about to hit the market.

At the same time, unaffordable housing has become a highly politically charged issue in China. Based on prices earlier last year, it would take the average wage earner in Beijing 36 years to pay for an average residence, compared to 18 years in Singapore, 12 in New York and five in Frankfurt.

Yet, up to 65 million homes are estimated to be “idle”—kept empty on speculation of securing even higher prices in the future. This social irrationality is most graphically expressed in smaller cities, such as Inner Mongolia’s Ordos where property investment recorded average growth of 69 percent during the past four years—compared to 27.6 percent nationally. Large parts of Ordos have become “ghost” towns, with speculators leaving behind empty and unfinished apartment blocks.

.... From January to November last year, 24,000 plots of land use rights were sold for 1.18 trillion yuan—a 30.5 percent fall in value from the same period in 2010.

To offset the downturn in the property market, Beijing is pinning its hopes on building 36 million subsidised flats by 2015. This “one stone-two birds” strategy seeks to provide affordable housing for low-income earners, while maintaining investment-led growth. Surveys show, however, that most developers have no incentive to build housing that is going to further drive down property prices. Municipal governments are also suspected of inflating the numbers of such projects, counting holes in the ground as the “commencement” of construction. Bank loans on such projects, especially for rentals, are likely to become another source of bad debts in the coming years, due to the low-yield rents.

The Bank of China predicted an economic growth rate of 8.8 percent this year, down from 9.3 percent for 2011. However, Andy Xie, a leading Chinese economist, warned last week that given the vast distortions created by the property bubble, a “correction” would last until 2014 and could halve China’s growth rate to just 4-5 percent. “If you think 2008 was bad enough,” Xie wrote, “tighten the seat belt in the upcoming 2012.”

Such dramatically slowing growth, not to mention an outright financial crisis, would inevitably lead to rising unemployment, triggering a social explosion in China, with immense implications for global capitalism.

Moderatore BI BI DA L'avatar di Jaqen

A proposito, non so se ogni tanto vi capita di leggere qualcosa sulla situazione greca (che ormai è sparita miracolosamente dai nostri giornali e da molti di quelli eu), ma proprio a livello di popolazione sono a livello davvero d'attenzione da tutti i punti di vista, anche per sommovimenti sociali.

L'Onesto

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Jaqen Visualizza Messaggio
    A proposito, non so se ogni tanto vi capita di leggere qualcosa sulla situazione greca (che ormai è sparita miracolosamente dai nostri giornali e da molti di quelli eu), ma proprio a livello di popolazione sono a livello davvero d'attenzione da tutti i punti di vista, anche per sommovimenti sociali.
    Sì, sono alla frutta. Mi ricordo un pezzo molto illustrativo postato da stuck qualche mese fa. Situazione disastrosa.

Interessante notare come i media mainstream non affrontino minimamente l'argomento. Per non parlare di Irlanda e Portogallo.

Più che altro sembra che inizino ad essere nella situazione pericolosa in cui quasi un quinto della popolazione non riesce a comperare beni di prima necessità (aka: cibo) senza fare uso dei propri risparmi....

L'Onesto L'avatar di DBX

Più che altro sembra che inizino ad essere nella situazione pericolosa in cui quasi un quinto della popolazione non riesce a comperare beni di prima necessità (aka: cibo) senza fare uso dei propri risparmi....
    Un quinto? E che c'è di male, sono allo stesso livello degli USA

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di SaTaN SHaRK

Non se ne parla perchè importa poco. Ormai la barchetta sta affondando e chissenefrega che affoghino. Si preoccupano solamente del Titanic che è a poche centinaia di metri dall'Iceberg!

Lo Zio L'avatar di stuckmojo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Odysseus Visualizza Messaggio
    Sì, sono alla frutta. Mi ricordo un pezzo molto illustrativo postato da stuck qualche mese fa. Situazione disastrosa.

Interessante notare come i media mainstream non affrontino minimamente l'argomento. Per non parlare di Irlanda e Portogallo.
    /lurch mode on: "chiamato?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gregor...b_1176562.html
    The Diaspora To The Rescue In Greece... Well, Almost
    Posted: 1/2/12 10:59 AM ET

Watching heart-wrenching stories about destitute Greeks coping with the crisis that has consumed the nation isn't exactly what I had in mind when I journeyed home for the holidays. But this is exactly what I'm seeing minute after minute on the various Greek satellite television channels at my mother's house.

Add to that a constant flow of mainstream news stories on my Facebook newsfeed about the increase in suicide in Greece, the demise of the country's healthcare system, a rise in homelessness and young kids dying because they can't get basic healthcare.

Then I saw a headline on a blog -- that the "diaspora" was coming to the rescue of Greeks in Greece. I thought "at last, a humanitarian effort to assist the needy by the Church in America... or a toys for tots drive by the AHEPA to send boatloads of toys to destitute Greek children so they wouldn't miss Christmas this year.

I was mistaken, in part, to think this way. It was in fact, the American Jewish community that was coming to the rescue of their "cherished friends" in Greece -- especially their most Greek Jewish vulnerable Holocaust survivors in Thessaloniki. Props to the American Jewish Committee for this effort.

I am embarrassed to admit that my own community -- good people who work tirelessly and passionately every day for the promotion of the Greek faith, heritage, language, history and ideals--have been absent thus far from the conversation about how we can help Greece--or more importantly, how we can help Greeks right now.

How is it possible that the wealthiest and most prominent Greek diaspora community in the world hasn't offered up a single plan to assist the people of Greece, or to support those who have decided to immigrate (even temporarily) to the United States during this time of crisis?

All of those dinner dances, all of those conventions... We proudly proclaim to our American friends and neighbors that we are the continuation of great Greeks like Archimedes, Aristotle, Socrates, St. Nicholas and Cleopatra.

Reports show that over 2,500 Greeks have already left for Australia, thanks in large part to an organized plan by the Australian embassy in Athens and that country's Greek communities. The story in The Guardian has an estimated 40,000 in Greece hoping to depart for Down Under soon.

What are we doing to (a) support similar efforts here in the United States and Canada to assist those who have no alternative but to leave Greece? More importantly, what are we doing who have no opportunity for immigration and have to stay in Greece. The quick answer: nothing that I know of, or nothing that's been reported in any of the Greek media to a huge extent. (*If there are assistance-related activities going on, I'd love to know about them!)

The first explanation is that many Greek Americans have turned their back on Greece all together. They have become so far removed (generationally) from Greece and no direct family connection remains to the "old country." As a result, they have created their own "Greek American" identity and ethnicity that has no direct connection to the actual nation of modern Greece.

The second explanation -- as highlighted by Kathimerini's columnist Alexis Papachelas in an insightful piece, is the growing "spiritual and intellectual" distance between Greeks on each side of the Atlantic:

It is not that they don't sympathize with what is going on here, or that they are indifferent to the problems faced by Greeks. It is more as though they don't really understand us right now and they are terribly saddened by the decline of the country... They are bothered, for example, by the widespread corruption that usually manifests itself in the ostentatious lifestyle of the nouveau riche. They find the sight of hundreds of young men and women whiling away their days at cafes, apparently free of any angst about their futures, odd. They are enraged by the behavior of the Greek state, and by that of many of its representatives, toward people who want to make an investment in Greece or who have a job to get done.
    Papachelas -- and other observers are right. There is a distance. And although he may be blaming his own countrymen more than mine for the divide -- I blame my own (Greek Americans) for not seeing through the trees at this pivotal, critical and challenging time for a nation of 10 million people who need our help right now.

Right now, I don't care if Greeks haven't paid a penny of taxes, or have sat aimlessly at coffee shops or have bribed their way through life... For now, let's just focus on helping the most vulnerable in society and helping them get through this mess they are in.

Greece needs its diaspora community to step up. It's high time we used some of those very Greek ideals of philanthropia (philanthropy), symbonia (compassion) and philoxenia (hospitality) that define our very Greekness that we espouse so deeply in our churches, communities and families and begin to make a difference.

The last time we had a massive effort to assist Greece was in the 1940s after the devastation of World War II and the Nazi occupation of the country that left millions starving and dead, and thousands of villages burned. Back then, it was Spyros Skouras and Archbishop Athenagoras who stepped up and began an effort known then as the Greek War Relief Association, raising millions of dollars for food, equipment and supplies to assist the destitute people of Greece.

Back then, Greeks from all walks of life, Greeks of all shapes, sizes and political affiliation and community involvement united in the name of humanitarian support. And while the circumstances may not be as dire as they were in the 1940s -- hundreds of thousands of people face some of the most challenging times of their own lifetimes right now.

My New Years Resolution is to work hard to try and connect the Greek North American diaspora community under a single, united effort with no agenda other than one: to provide material, humanitarian and financial assistance to Greeks in need. Period. Are you with me? If you are, message me at [email protected]

Follow Gregory C. Pappas on Twitter: www.twitter.com/@gregpappas
    Ecco, la situazione e' molto peggio di come si pensi. I media adesso hanno altri pesci da friggere (Tipo Unicredit - giustamente, next RBS e poi saranno cazzi quando tocca a Santander con tutti gli asset immobiliari sopravvalutati del 60%...)

Stranamente questo articolo mi ricorda Israele e i vari ebrei sparsi per il mondo. Anzi, mi ricorda tutto il medio oriente in generale.

delfino furioso
    ospite

unicredit:

c'ho un cc con un po' di liquidità e un mutuo che hanno già cartolarizzato (a garanzia di obbligazioni emesse sul mercato) dopo 14 mesi dall'erogazione, girandolo ad una controllata

che mi devo aspettare?

Moderatore spudorato L'avatar di Sarpedon

L'ultimo articolo che ho avuto occasione di leggere sulla questione greca descriveva il centro di Atene come la Manhattan di "Fuga da New York".

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da delfino furioso Visualizza Messaggio
    unicredit:

c'ho un cc con un po' di liquidità e un mutuo che hanno già cartolarizzato (a garanzia di obbligazioni emesse sul mercato) dopo 14 mesi dall'erogazione, girandolo ad una controllata

che mi devo aspettare?
    Non ti so rispondere, ma in ossequio al mal comune mezzo gaudio sono in condizioni simili. In realtà il mio mutuo è un po' più "vecchio", e sto cercando di arrivare alla liquidità sufficiente per estinguerlo in modo da salutare baracca e burattini ed affidarmi al solo conto delle Poste.

Chiwaz
    ospite

Il mio mutuo tra un po' mi costa uguale alle rate dell'auto, unica nota positiva in mezzo a 'sto sfacelo

L'Onesto

A proposito di Unidebit, l'aumento di capitale stroncato rapidamente dal mercato è segno che si chiude la possibilità per il sistema bancario italiano di ricorrere al mercato per finanziarsi. Restano altre due strade per rimpinguare le casse di banche simili: fondo salva stati (o salva banche?), progetto nella pratica già morto, o la via Statale, cioè la nazionalizzazione parziale del sistema bancario italiano (auguri...) come si poteva ovviamente intuire dal decreto Monti.

Il titolo del topic, appare sempre più ironico...

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Manu

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Chiwaz Visualizza Messaggio
    Il mio mutuo tra un po' mi costa uguale alle rate dell'auto, unica nota positiva in mezzo a 'sto sfacelo
    E tra poco dovrebbe abbassare ancora...

Anche la mia rata è nettamente inferiore a quando l'ho contratto nel 2004. Il mio pensiero va spesso ai piccoli genii della finanza che, in seguito all'impennata dei tassi di alcuni anni fa, si affrettarono (peraltro anche allora ben spaventati ad arte) a trasformarlo da variabile a fisso nel momento peggiore in assoluto, assicurandosi così il privilegio di pagare una rata maggiorata per la quindicina d'anni residui

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da delfino furioso Visualizza Messaggio
    unicredit:
    che mi devo aspettare?
    Spoiler:

Il Nonno L'avatar di Edward Green

http://www.wallstreetitalia.com/arti...gli-utili.aspx

"Gli investitori si stanno accorgendo che la situazione macroeconomica globale non è così preoccupante come ci si aspettava, in particolar modo negli Stati Uniti e in Asia", ha detto a Bloomberg Graham Bishop, strategista azionario per Royal bank of Scotland a Londra. In aggiunta, "dall’Europa giungono sempre più politiche economiche orientate alla crescita, fattore che potrebbe sostenere il sentiment".
    Ma in tutto questo ambaradan, gli Stati Uniti come stanno?

In tutto questo ambaradan stanno tutti nella stessa barca, ovvero che la finanza muove l'80% dei soldi, mentre il Pil è solamente al 20%.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Necronomicon

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sarpedon Visualizza Messaggio
    L'ultimo articolo che ho avuto occasione di leggere sulla questione greca descriveva il centro di Atene come la Manhattan di "Fuga da New York".
    Ma il centro di Atene era orribile e descrivibile così anche dieci anni fa

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Gnappo_gheyz

l'unica roba decente di Atene è la via delle ambasciate, in centro girano branchi di cani tutti beige e alti al garrese minimo un metro.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Necronomicon Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma il centro di Atene era orribile e descrivibile così anche dieci anni fa
    True as well

La Borga L'avatar di Firestorm

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gnappo_gheyz Visualizza Messaggio
    l'unica roba decente di Atene è la via delle ambasciate, in centro girano branchi di cani tutti beige e alti al garrese minimo un metro.

ed e vedi anche un tizio in jeans e giubbotto e 7 cicatrici a forma di stella a forma di orma maggiore?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Firestorm Visualizza Messaggio
    ed e vedi anche un tizio in jeans e giubbotto e 7 cicatrici a forma di stella a forma di orma maggiore?
    Kung Fu Panda??

La Borga L'avatar di Firestorm

beh dai si era capito...

Sono curioso di sapere con quali invenzioni geniali se ne uscirà draghi oggi

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 144 di 546 PrimaPrima ... 134142143144145146154294 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato